There are several levels of service that we can provide for you. Below are 5 examples of different packages offered.
1. Supervalue on-site consultation: In this scenario you do not need a plan, you need expert advice. This is a great, inexpensive way to avoid costly mistakes and get good basic direction.
If your project is within 20 miles of Stuart, I offer a 45 minute on-site visit for 90.00. During the consultation we can problem solve, develop site compatible plant lists, sketch layouts or plan for budgets and phasing. To begin this process, please fill out the "client questionnaire" and "contact us" information pages on this Web site. Also, please make arrangements for payment prior to the appointment. If you decide that you would like to proceed with a plan after our meeting, your consultation fee may be credited to your account.
2. On line Design: Thanks to new technology, it is now possible for me to fully understand your project and prepare a plan without ever physically visiting the site. This option is ideal for clients that live beyond reasonable distance, or for clients who simply are comfortable with computers and would like to save money since drive and meeting times are eliminated. This type of planning typically costs 3-5% of total estimated construction cost. Please complete and submit the "client questionnaire" and "contact us" pages
3. Schematic Drawings: This type of plan best fits those who want a drawing to guide them through a do-it-yourself project with confidence. They include site visits, review meetings, informal sketches with materials list and planting instructions. Please complete and submit the "client questionnaire" and "contact us" pages I will be able to give you a more accurate design fee estimate.
4. Construction Drawings: These documents are scaled plans with specifications that enable you to request proposals from several qualified landscape contractors. The detail provided in the plan assures you that you will be getting bids that are "apples to apples". The plan also serves as a clear definition of the contracted work which is an important step in avoiding mistakes and disputes. The cost for this type of plan is typically 10-15% of total construction costs. Please complete and submit the "client questionnaire" and "contact us" pages and I will be able to give you a more accurate design fee estimate.
5. Comprehensive Design and Management: This program increases the scope of work to include construction drawings, bid administration, contractor selection, on site job performance inspection, draw request approvals and final acceptance of the fulfilled contract. This is for the client who wishes to have the project professionally guided from concept to completion. The typical fee for this service may range from 18-22%. Please complete and submit the "client questionnaire" and "contact us" pages and I will be able to give you a more accurate design fee estimate.
There may be a variation of these options that will best fit your needs. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss your options further.